Finnish Customer Service Representative in Maastricht-Airport
||40 uur per week
For one of our relations in Maastricht-Airport, we're looking for a Finnish Customer Service representative. In this job, you're responsible for providing customer service support for customers and sales representatives.
- Promptly answer incoming customer calls and e-mails to place orders for products;
- Enter sales orders and be responsible for all aspects of that order until satisfactory delivery to the customer is made;
- Research and resolve complaints, problems, and concerns that customers may have with all facets of product ordering, sales, and service;
- Support customers with various enquiries about products;
- Track product shipments upon the customer's request;
- Send samples of the companies products to customers upon their request;
- Liaise with shipping, marketing, quality assurance and manufacturing to ensure that the companies products are available as soon as possible for shipment to the customer;
- Track progress of and be responsible for ensuring that custom kits are manufactured in a timely manner to meet customers' demands;
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of reported RGA's;
- Support the Sales Reps and Sales Manager with various tasks and projects, like various sales reports, promotional projects, preparation for sales meetings, product launches, written price quotations and offers;
- Back-up for other Customer Service Representatives and colleagues;
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
Wat vragen wij
For this job we're looking for candidates matching the following profile:
- Diploma of college education (MBO or HBO);
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an international customer service environment;
- Native/Fluent Finnish and a good level of English;
- Fulltime available (it's not possible to work parttime at this company);
- Experience with MS Office.
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you regognize yourself in this profile?
Are you customer oriented, effectively in your work, accurate and a teamplayer?
Then we're looking for you!
Wat bieden wij
We offer you a challenging job within an international fast-growing company, specialised in medical devices.
The company offers you a fulltime job for 40 hours a week, during office hours.
You will get a direct contract at the company with a competitive salary (depending on experience) and some nice benefits.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email: