Java Developer - Fixed - Amsterdam
||38 uur per week
||Utrecht, Zuid Holland, Noord Holland
This well known Fintech company provides complex technology for Banking and financial clients in Europe. There office is located in Amsterdam. They are experts in the area of Finance software and work with several well know clients. You get many responsibilities and opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious developer.
Responsibilities of the Java developer
You will be part of an development team to create technical solutions and applications. You work closely with the business and stakeholders and therefore it is important that you are communicative and social. Do you like to work in a structured way in an ambitious team where your expertise is leading. It is a challenging and fats passed organisation that likes to work in the most effective and structured way.
Wat vragen wij
Experience and skills of the Java developer:
- Degree in IT
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Java and databases and network protocols
- Good knowledge of Spring & Hibernate/maven & Jenkins
- Knowledge of Dutch language is a benefit
- Excellent in English, in writing and verbally (must)
Wat bieden wij
- competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- lease car
- pension / insurance options
- 40 hours work week or flexible working hours!
- space for personal development and education (budget for education)